Posted on Tuesday, January 6, 2009 by Michael
Front Porch Forum members are having fun with the Nine Words for 2009 raffle. Any resident of Chittenden County, VT may join FPF and enter the raffle! Some entries from today…
- Who Could Write A Poem With Just Nine Words?
- “She is not home and she never will be.”
- One orange mitten, on porch railing, Locust and Chestnut.
- Bought a house in Williston. Neighbors made it home.
- Bunny tracks, but none of us ever sees him!
- Live, love and light up your neighborhood in 2009?
- Anyone know about outdoor skating rinks in the area?
- sometimes there is an ice rink at roosevelt park.
- dog poop on my lawn, please pick it up.
- Let’s build stairs from Battery Park to the Waterfront.
- So Long George Bush; Can I Help You Pack?
- Whose hand is emerging from the pothole on Bayview?
- Democracy is unfinished business. We all have tasks waiting.
- Truck bed camper for sale. Great shape. Sleeps 4.
- Neighborhood improvement idea: more block parties, fewer leaf blowers!
- Seeking advice on scanners for photos and kids’ artwork.
- May we agree on peace so all live freely.
- Wendy Webster cast as VanHelsing in Vergennes production “Dracula.”
- Subaru Imprezza, runs like a top, For sale. $500.
- With Luck, Love, Sweat and Tears… Best of Years!
- I use aol, did this post. did I win?
- Same name, different lives, different gains -Would you switch?
- Avon lady moving to Essex Junction. Thanks and goodbye!
- Four hardwood barstools, excellent condition if interested email me.
- Jericho Corners, the way our community stays in touch…
- I have a sewing machine anyone can borrow anytime.
- Out of condition guy: looking for weights exercise machine
- We saw a fox in Resurrection Park this fall.
- An idea to remember: Don’t believe everything you think.
- Recommendations for good sledding hills close to our neighborhood?
- Tickets, bags, ID, 4 am alarm. Vermont. Ice storm.
- I’d enter, but I never win anything in these.
- Hang laundry, skip shower, walk to work, sleep peacefully.
- Need help with small design projects? call TTdesign 869-9955.
- World peace will happen through our own inner peace.
- “With a little love, we could shake it up”
- Happy New Year to all; let’s get to work.
- Looking for old computers to give to my nieces
- Free crib available. White in color. Call Missy 453-7797.
- Apartment Available: One bedroom, fenced yard, love pets! Call!
- Come on seek God’s face and ask for peace.
- Thanks to all who support Burlington’s beautiful community gardens!
- Use Front Porch Forum to knit your neighborhood together.
- The Club de francais is restarting soon, keep posted!
- “Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.”
- Snowshoe, sled, ski, schuss, slip, slide, schmooze and snooze.
- Kids all grown up? We need a bike trailer.
- Merry Christmas to everyone I didn’t get cards to!
- Snowy forecast, groundhog sees shadow. Note: Get skis tuned!
- I wish more people would join our neighborhood forum.
- Southcreek condo for rent. Call 878-1099 for more information. Toni Dunn
- Supportive Personalized Fitness Training Call Heather Twenty Years Experience
- Pet sitting at my home in South Burlington firstname.lastname@example.org
- Next day I shall start a nine word poem…
- I am very happy to see the sun today!
- Hello Dolly auditions, Jan. 12-15, SBHS, 6-9.
- The inauguration fills me with optimism for our world!
- I really don’t think this is a good idea.
- What a great opportunity with only nine words. Thanks!
- Welcome: ONEwest Inauguration Open House Potluck 4-10 January 20
- January’s here. Spring can’t be too far behind. Hooray!
- Mailman misses mailbox Monday mainly due to snow pile
- Snow on Thursday! Shovel your walk and stay warm.
- Voices from Chernobyl, Jan. 23rd, 7:30 PM, UU Burlington
- Help. Have Vista. Need to set up files. Thanks.
- The world can be vast and cold and cruel.
- selling electronic cash register, battery backup. info available 123-4567
- Unemployed. Looking tax preparation. Current guy: $$$$. Anybody cheaper?
- Vermont Snow Days make for great family FUN days!
- Burton Hale mens size 7.5 Still in the box!
- 9 Words For You From a Famous Chinese Philosopher… “He who will not economize will have to agonize.”
- Eating Well Diet Cookbook (v-trim) by UVM professor-free.
- Thank you Professor Brookes for your creative 2009 challenge!
- What flower grows between your nose and chin? Tulips!
- I love to live in the Old North End!
- I am really going to miss President Bush’s “Bushisms!”
- And now for something completely different – snow and ice.
UPDATE 1: Posting a comment to this blog will NOT enter you in the raffle! You must post to your FPF neighborhood forum to enter the drawing.
UPDATE 2: More entries and the winners!
[…] UPDATE 2: Here are some of the entries that are flooding in. […]
One person office copier,low usage,cheap. Jean 864-7174
school today, teenagers reluctantly drag themselves out of bed.
nine words should be so easy but it’s not
did I just post eight words instead of nine?
fooled again by the weather channel, no snow day
You are what you think. Visualize the future today.
LET US ALL FIND COMMON GROUND TO STAND ON
NEW PRESIDENT COMING SOON WITH HOPES OF NEW BEGINNINGS
Everyday is a new day to celebrate your family!
For sale: tin chandelier; oak compact disc rack, 233-9753
Important economy documentary, “I.O.U.S.A.” CNN Saturday 2:00, Sunday 3:00.
Just ate 9 sugar cookies. feel kind of sick.