Recently, a FPF member shared their experiences and thanks for help. A good reminder for all of us to double-check your home alarms!
“My family and I are grateful to the Fire Department who came out last night when our Carbon Monoxide alarm went off. They were at our home within minutes of our calling and quickly identified the source of our problem. Please make sure to check the batteries in your fire alarm and go over your fire safety plan with all family members and babysitters. Our CO detector has a different alarm sound then the Fire alarm which caused some confusion.”
• April from Ferrisburgh
Posted in: Neighborhood, Vermont
Ghost of Midnight is an online journal about fostering community within neighborhoods, with a special focus on Front Porch Forum (FPF). My wife, Valerie, and I founded FPF in 2006... read more