Posted on Tuesday, October 20, 2015 by Michael
Anyone reading this knows what an important role FPF plays in offering a effective means for staying in touch with residents of the town and area. As a reminder of its value, allow me to suggest that if you haven’t given yet you consider giving:
• 10% or $20 (whichever is less) of the next sale you make or of the next amount you pay for that special item you couldn’t find anywhere else;
• if you recover a lost pet, an amount that reflects how important that pet is to you;
• if you advertise your services with a post instead of an ad and your post is successful, think about giving a small percentage of the receipts from your first job;
• or, if you just enjoy seeing the FPF e-mail each day, give what you can afford to help keep it coming.
My only affiliation with FPF is as a grateful user.
• Peter, Underhill Front Porch Forum