Enter the 7 Words for 2014 FPF Raffle and win a sweet prize! Enter before noon Jan. 9… just submit a posting to your Front Porch Forum that contains EXACTLY seven (7) words and you’ll be in the running for one of these great prizes
• One Apple iPod Touch from Small Dog Electronics
• One overnight room at The Essex Resort and Spa
• Four passes to the Pump House Indoor Waterpark at Jay Peak
• One $50 gift card from Laughing Moon Chocolates
• Seven pints of SoYo frozen yogurt
• One-month family membership to The Edge
• Two tickets to Golden Dragon Acrobats on March 5 at the Flynn Theater
• One $115 gift bag of gardening gear from Gardener’s Supply Company: A puddle proof field bag filled with an array of gardening gear, including Pocket Snips & Pruners, Nitrile Gloves, Fiskars Trowel, set of Wooden Garden Markers, U Mark Garden Marker, & 12 packets of vegetable seeds
Thanks to our wonderful sponsors who contributed the prizes listed above.
I’ll post some of the entries here later see submissions from past years here. Happy posting!
P.S. Comments on this blog posting are welcome, but they will not enter you into the raffle. To enter the raffle, go to FrontPorchForum.com, LOGIN, then click SUBMIT POSTING.
UPDATE: Wow! Front Porch Forum members submitted more than 3,000 postings as entries into the 7 Words for 2014 Raffle. Thanks to everyone who participated.
Without further ado, the winners of the prize drawing are…
One Apple iPod Touch from Small Dog Electronics
• Matt Riley, Middletown Springs
Saw a snowy owl near Addison Sunday.
One overnight room at The Essex Resort & Spa
• Adele Sweet-Mcfarlin, Reading
Kissing nuns? Don’t get in the habit.
Four passes to the Pump House Indoor Waterpark at Jay Peak
• Pamela Campbell, Montpelier
Wanted: free plane ticket to anywhere warmer.
One $50 gift card from Laughing Moon Chocolates
• Saint Rosner, Marlboro
Why’s the sand wet? Because the seaweed.
Seven pints of SoYo frozen yogurt
• Jane Sobel, North Bennington
North Bennington walks vanquish cabin fever blues.
One-month family membership to The Edge
• Susi Taylor, Burlington
Life before Front Porch Forum was complicated.
Two tickets to Golden Dragon Acrobats on March 5 at the Flynn Theater
• George Brewer, Middlebury
For Sale, portable confessional, YES portable confessional.
One field bag full of gardening gear from Gardener’s Supply Company
• Amy Marcinko, Richford
Front Porch Forum is better than Facebook.
Posted in: Burlington, Civic Engagement, Community Building, Front Porch Forum, Local Online, Neighborhood, social capital, Social Media, Social Networking, Updates and Admin, Vermont
Vermont is Magical when snow falls relentlessly
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Ghost of Midnight is an online journal about fostering community within neighborhoods, with a special focus on Front Porch Forum (FPF). My wife, Valerie, and I founded FPF in 2006... read more