#BTV #VT – Enter the 12 Words for 2012 FPF Raffle and win a $100 prize! Enter before noon Jan. 12… just submit a posting to your FPF that contains EXACTLY 12 words and you’ll be in the running for one of these great prizes…
I’ll post some of the entries here later… see submissions from past years here. Happy posting!
UPDATE: Here are the lucky winners!
$100 Gift Certificate to Outdoor Gear Exchange
Stephen Handley, Bristol FPF
• To work I can not go. Head to Sugarbush – they make snow.
$100 Lake Champlain Chocolates Gift Basket
Diane Fuchs, Essex Junction FPF
• Forget the 2012 diet resolution– volunteer more hours in your community instead!
12 Pints of Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream for Each of 5 Winners
Elga Gemst, Moretown FPF
• 2011: Swimming in kitchen with refrigerator. 2012: Lying on beach with book.
Jo McKay, Jay FPF
• My baby is eating solid foods. Now we need a high chair.
Jen Quavelin, Burlington FPF
• I’m thankful to live in a town where lively public discussions flourish.
Charlotte Comar, Pownal FPF
• No fishermen on Barber’s Pond – Ice too thin… ‘fraid to fall in.
John Craig, Jeffersonville FPF
• With the light always on, Community breaths through the Porch of Vermont.
Wow… we’ve got more than 1,800 entries… read more below!
Posted in: Burlington, Civic Engagement, Community Building, e-Vermont, Front Porch Forum, Local Online, Neighborhood, Raffle, Social Media, Updates and Admin, Vermont
[…] Three cheers for the tens of thousands FPF members in Vermont… and here’s to vibrant neighborhoods in 2012! […]
Black birds cloud the sky flying low and fast in Middletown air.
I love living in Poultney,Wish my children could live here also.
[…] – Last month Front Porch Forum gave away 60 pints of Ben & Jerry’s ice cream to lucky raffle winners. Today, one of them posted to her Pownal neighbors… You may be interested in the fun I had […]
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Ghost of Midnight is an online journal about fostering community within neighborhoods, with a special focus on Front Porch Forum (FPF). My wife, Valerie, and I founded FPF in 2006... read more