Go to FrontPorchForum.com and experience the newly upgraded FPF website! Each Forum issue is easier to find, search and read. You can also browse and search postings from neighboring communities! And posting is simpler too.
Now you can read your daily Forum via email, website or mobile app… your choice. Customize your email and notification preferences by logging into your account at FrontPorchForum.com
Front Porch Forum is working everyday to fulfill the mission of helping neighbors connect. The Web Forum redesign is intended to make FPF even more accessible, highlighting member postings, local businesses and nonprofits, and events that allow neighbors to join in common interests. Other recent steps we’ve taken to improve our service include:
- Email Forum Redesign
- Launched a mobile app, making FPF easier to read from a smartphone
- Expanded our service to parts of upstate New York and the Berkshires
- Became a Vermont Public Benefit Corporation
- Celebrated our 190,000th member (and counting!)
- Continuing to grow our in-house team of software engineers and online community managers
- Serving as essential civic infrastructure during the COVID-19 crisis
We continue to work to bring value to Front Porch Forum members, and look forward to announcing our next series of upgrades and new features – stay tuned!