Front Porch Forum is in tiny Vermont… we’re definitely the underdog in the Make It Your Own vote. But maybe we can pull off a miracle. We’re starting to hear from folks…
- “Would like to vote and help you out–I think the fpf is the best thing since sliced bread–better even!” -Linda G.
- “I want to thank you SO MUCH for the front porch forum. It has really helped bring us together.” -Sarah Jane W.
- “… you’ve got my vote, we’ll pass it around to friends. Good luck.” Rich K.
- “I just voted. It was an awesome experience to see FPF among other innovative national community programs!” -Nance N.
- “i voted for you! i’m actually a huge fan of front porch forum. my neighborhood has a very active forum, and it’s my alternative to the local morning newspaper. it was great to read the descriptions of the other wonderful community projects so that i could vote for three more. it was hard to choose- they all sounded so good.”